Frills - magical hair accessories… you are too stinkin’ cute!
Sometimes the most simple designs can be the most effective, especially coupled with the perfect photography and mock-ups. However, this is not a simple case of colouring in a font! Here is a rundown of everything that went into this design:
• creating a mood board
• finding the perfect photography
• editing the photos (lighting, effects, touch-ups)
• finding the right typefaces out of thousands of options!
• editing the typeface (I altered the F to look more like a bow and adjusted all the lettering to be tighter which needs to be done individually on script fonts)
• created the appealing colour palette and finding the best colourways
• created the brand marks
• created the glitter effect
• finding the perfect mockups
• created the mockups (a genuine task of insane multiple layering)
• creating and arranging the graphics on the photos…
You get the idea, all this for a passion project (so a for-fun brief)- now imagine the time, care and attention behind creating a real brand identity for your real and awesome small business!